**** Note that permission for access to the Documents folder is no longer necessary. ****
To allow Exam4 to record using the camera, or to record the screen, correct the permissions by following the steps below.
- Click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Select the Security & Privacy section.
- Click on the Privacy tab, scroll down the list on the left, and select the permission that needs to be corrected; such as, "Camera".
- On the right, click the checkbox next to the Exam4 app to grant permission.
- If Exam4 is open while you're doing this, you will have to quit Exam4 and re-open the application in order for the permission to take effect.